Sterling Ripper literally means excellent and outstanding rock breaking equipment!
Strong points of Sterling Ripper
|Higher productivity than hydraulic breaker||2-8 times better productivity than hyd. breaker depending on type of rocks|
|More powerful than other vibratory rippers||Unique structure and design specially bigger and double eccentric weight
enable Sterling Ripper most powerful Ripper in the same class.
|Selective tool options – Two tools for one Ripper||Chisel type for hard rock and Tip(Tooth) type for Soft & mid hard rock
Two optional tools enables Sterling Ripper to offer wider selections of application than
competitors at rock breaking job sites.
|Minimum vibration to excavator and operator at hard-rock||Non-link structure of Sterling Ripper allows more powerful striking
force but less vibration transmitted to excavator and operator.
Less impact to excavator and less fatigue to operator
|Minimum noise||Sterling Ripper’s unique Non-link structure technology allows minimum noise at max.
90db and downtown building construction can be done without restrictions.
Unique design of double bearing structure allows at least 2 times longer life time of bearings
|Easy on-site maintenance & low maintenance cost||Concise structure of components
and double bearing structure most parts can be replaced at job site.
No need to return it to repair shop. Less number of parts than competitors
enable low maintenance cost. Bolt type of diamond-shape tip(tooth) enables fast
and easy replacement of the tip.Maximum productivity can be achieved by reducing down time
by on-site parts replacement and fast tip(tooth) replacement
|Under water operation without special devices||All kinds of work under water can be done without any expensive and complicated preparations.|
Hyd. Breaker vs Vibratory Ripper
Vibratory Ripper’s advantages compared to Hyd. Breaker
1. Higher productivity than hydraulic breaker
- Up to 5 times higher productivity than hyd. breaker at less hardness rock formation
- The bigger class of Ripper, the higher productivity
- The less hard rock formation, the higher productivity
- Constant high bpm by vibratory power
2. Less noise than hydraulic breaker
- 10~30% less noise than hyd. Breaker
- Less noise(under 90dB) than silent hyd. Breaker
- The less hard rock formation, the less noise
- Minimizing noise at job site allows demolition work in downtown or noise restricted area
3. Under water operation without special devices
- All kinds of work under water can be done without any expensive and complicated preparations.
- No need to invest on renting or purchasing air compressors ex) USD150~450 per day
- No need to spend fuel cost for air compressors ex) 50liter diesel per hour x 8 hours = USD400~500 per day